Air Accounts is your bookkeeping service that scales up and down as your business requires.
- Payroll entry, management & payment
- Supplier invoice entry & payment
- Debtor management
- Regular bank reconciliation
- Customised management reports
Air Compliance is the traditional accounting services that you need to comply with government regulations.
- Annual financial statements
- Income tax returns
- BAS/IAS (GST/PAYGW/WET/FTC)
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- ASIC corporate secretarial duties
Air CFO handles any and all tasks that would have been handled by a CFO or finance manager.
- Cash flow management
- Business intelligence and analysis
- Performance management reporting
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Taxation planning and structuring
- Overseeing the compliance and accounts functions
Air Advisory helps you identify and respond to the issues, growth and challenges your business is facing.
- Structuring your business and wealth
- Transaction deals and due diligence
- Planning for your exit from the business
- Strategic taxation advice
- Research and development grants
- Managing government audits
- Financial modelling for tenders and projects
Ready to migrate to cloud accounting but not sure where to begin?
We can assist with the initial Xero set up and best practices, including:
- Setting up chart of accounts and bank feeds
- Restricting user access levels for your employees
- Data migration: ledgers, contacts, payroll, inventory etc
- Historical data for comparison
- Support: basic training, troubleshooting, tips & tricks
With the vast array of apps available in the market, it can be overwhelming listing out what your crucial requirements are and choosing the best-fit.
Let us help you evaluate the options and guide you through the process to ensure you have seamless integrations throughout. This would be phase two of your cloud migration – to take your business to the next level with a more comprehensive suite – whereby some enhanced features you may consider:
- Payroll & rosters
- POS & eCommerce
- Debtor management, and so on.