Accounting & Tax Compliance
We use the latest technologies to deliver you fast and accurate compliance services so we can get onto the value-added services. Our compliance fees are fixed and billed monthly so there are no large bills and no surprises.
We customise a package to suit you from the following services:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation to Tax & BAS Lodgements
- Payroll administration
- Virtual Debtors and Creditors Management
Our marquee service leverages technology to give your business access to a CFO on a regular basis.
The CFO role is to minimise financial risk and use data monitoring tools to capture opportunities in your business.
- Budgeting and break-even analysis
- Cashflow forecasting
- KPI and Benchmarking
- Consolidated monthly reporting
- Assessing and applying for finance
Growing a business inevitably means making decisions along the way to secure the best price, minimise risk, build wealth and secure your future.
Our unique background in accounting and legal services enables us to provide the following value-added services:
- Effective use of Trusts
- Structuring for tax minimisation
- Structuring for asset protection
- Due Diligence for business sales and purchases
- Financial Modelling to make decisions
- Applications for Research & Development Grants
Having your own self-managed superannuation fund can be a very powerful future-proofing vehicle, but it can also be cumbersome, time-consuming and risky.
We use efficient technology to deliver the compliance accurately for you. On top of that, we provide strategic structuring, administration, tax and capital gains advice to both fuel and protect your nest egg.
Our services include:
- Self-managed super fund financial statements preparation
- Self-managed super fund audits
- Ongoing administration
- Small Business Capital Gains Tax Concessions advice
- Retirement planning
A website is the backbone to any small business. No longer is it solely a way to be found, your website should be an integrated and transparent gateway to your business.
Our mix of branding, graphic design, accounting and technology skills can deliver multi-faceted websites that not only encompass sales, but collect the data you need to make real time strategic adjustments to your business and all with a user-friendly interface. Features include:
- Your own domain name
- Responsive layouts which work well across desktop, tablets and mobile devices
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) friendly
- Sharing on social media
- Secure shopping cart integration with accounting backend
- Flexible catalogue navigation
- Google Maps store locator
Supercharge your brand awareness and online presence with basic marketing ideas.
We create simple, clean vector logos and graphics that you can use to scale your web presence and grow your business.
Apply graphics and themes to a mix of electronic and printed materials:
- Business cards
- Marketing material and merchandise
- Electronic and preprinted stationery
- Social media
- Pre-scheduled promotional newsletters and promo codes
Ready to migrate to cloud accounting but not sure where to begin?
We can assist with the initial Xero set up and best practices, including:
- Setting up chart of accounts and bank feeds
- Restricting user access levels for your employees
- Data migration: ledgers, contacts, payroll, inventory etc
- Historical data for comparison
- Support: basic training, troubleshooting, tips & tricks
With the vast array of apps available in the market, it can be overwhelming listing out what your crucial requirements are and choosing the best-fit.
Let us help you evaluate the options and guide you through the process to ensure you have seamless integrations throughout. This would be phase two of your cloud migration – to take your business to the next level with a more comprehensive suite – whereby some enhanced features you may consider:
- Payroll & rosters
- POS & eCommerce
- Debtor management, and so on.
As registered ASIC agents, we can help you satisfy your company officeholder duties and obligations:
- Annual company statements
- Lodgment of relevant forms for changes to company details
- Maintenance of share registry
- Minutes and resolutions
- Managing and linking multiple business names registrations